Can juvederm be used to make your jaws look bigger?

Like it is injected by the jaw muscles to make it look bigger and more square

Yes, Juvederm for jaw contouring

OK, let me rephrase this. Juvederm can be used to create the illusion of changes to the jawline. We don't inject Juvederm into the muscle itself, but on to bone in strategic areas. This creates the illusion of a wider jawline, and angular jawline and more defined jawline. This is a great procedure for men, to help 'square off' the jaw, this enhances the masculine features of a good jawline. I use Juvederm VOLUMA for this procedure. It take 10 minute to perform , and last up to two years. All the bestDr Davin Lim Laser dermatologist and aesthetics, Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Volumizing Fillers May Be Used Strengthen The Angles Of The Jaw In Men & Reduce Jawline Jowls In Wo

Your question provides little information on your background or your overall particular goals, so only general remarks can be made. I have certainly been using volumizing fillers for a number of years in the regions of the posterior angles of the jaws to creating or strengthening a more masculine appearing, angular jawline in men and with a somewhat different injection technique for producing a more curved, straighter (less lax and jowly) jawline in women. My favorite for this purpose in my Upper East Side Manhattan practice is Voluma XC and, in my Israel satellite facility, where a far greater number of regulatory agency approved volumizing fillers are available, Emervel Volume. Plain Juvederm, which is better reserved for treating more superficial lines and wrinkes, can be used for these purposes.  However, it is unlikely to provide the necessary lift, nor the duration of action that more robust volumizing fillers are capable of achieving.Make sure to consult with a board certified aesthetic physician and ask to see his/her before and after photos before proceeding. Good luck.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Augsmentation of the jaw angle

The simple answer is Yes, but you should go to someone who is experienced in doing this.  I believe that the Juvederm Voluma is the best filler material for this procedure as it is designed to last longer and be placed deep into the tissue so that lumpiness is less likely.

Richard O. Gregory, MD

Juvederm to enhance jawline

It is an off label use, but juvederm can easily be injected along the jawline to enhance the look of it and make it look bigger and more square.

Melissa Toyos, MD
Nashville Ophthalmologist