Itching 26 days after FUE HT

I have itchy skin at the recipient area, does this mean transplated hair are coming out because at present my head is clear from scabs.

It is best you see your doctor for an exam if you are having issues after surgery. Itchy scalp does not equal hair growth.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Itcnhing after FUT

Minoxidil is an irritant and it can cause problems, but itching can be a sign of healing. I recommend that you never scratch the graft area as it will cause grafts to come out and introduce the possibility of infection. The medications HPR + HydroGel work well for itching and you can get the reference from your doctor or call 1-844-genRx2u to get the medications.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Itching after a hair surgery

This case  is normal ,as you have healing going on.
 You may use Antihistaminic tablets. If the itching is not controlled, it is always a good idea to consult with your surgeon for a recheck .

All the Best

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon