Implants options available?

What is the difference between a Mentor and a cohesive gel (smooth or textured) implant? Because they show Mentor implants under a separate profile than the normal augmentation treatment...If I am not mistaken.

Mentor offers lots of options..

Mentor has several lines of products for breast augmentation. This includes saline, silicone gel round both smooth and textured, and the shape breast implants that only come with a better textured shell. I use all these breast implants and it will take some work to determine which will work the best for you. Please consult with several plastic surgeons to see what will work the best. Dr. ALDO