I have scar tissue as a result of abscess. Can this tissue be removed or treated?

I have scar tissue as a result of abscess below my armpit and on my butt, Can this tissue be removed or treated to reduce the uneven texture, lumps and discoloration. These lumps constant get inflamed and causes major discomfort and pain every day, I even form new abscess due to the tissue being so damaged. I'm guessing the blood circulation in those areas are obstructed as well. Unfortunately I cannot upload a pick as it is in a sensitive, private area.

Treatment of an abscess scar

Recurrent abscesses can be improved with a combination of surgical excision, IIT, lasers, and topical therapy. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles