I had a lower body lift in September. What effect is a total hysterectomy (abdominal) likely to have on cosmetic results?

Have just been diagnosed with cervical cancer. Roughly 8 weeks post op. What effect is a total hysterectomy (abdominal) likely to have on cosmetic results? Could I involve my PS in op, to make sure best result is preserved?7

LBL and new diagnosis

So sorry to hear that you have had troubling news and require additional surgery.  I would suggest that you permit your gynecologic surgical oncologist do what they need to do to address your medical condition.  It may turn out that they can enter the abdomen through your LBL scar.  Whether they can or cannot, when you have completed your medical treatment, you can return to your plastic surgeon to address any changes to your body contour or any new scars.  Best of luck.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon