Please tell from these post op pics how many grafts you count ? (photos)

Graft count

Thank you for the photo but it's not realistic to expect anyone to count your grafts.  Nor is it possible. If you have any conversion about the graft number you should bring it up with your doctor.  It looks pretty good from what I can tell.

How many grafts?

It is impossible to tell how many grafts you had. If you don't trust your doctor's count, ask him for a copy of your surgical record which will have an accurate count if your doctor practices proper surgery

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

You may want to ask your friend to count the individual dots on your head with a high resolution photograph.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Graft Count versus Hair Loss Planning

Your photos are a concern and planning for hair loss and areas to graft are important, so you look natural as you age. The pattern of grafting is unusual and not something I would plan. The good thing is very few grafts were used and you will have a lot of donor hair left. Did you have FUE? Was your surgeon a full time hair restoration surgeon? Please see the following link on finding a well qualified hair transplant surgeon. 

Brian Goertz, MD
Seattle Hair Restoration Surgeon