Do I need both filler and subcision on these scars? (Photo)

I have scars on one side of my face that are more severe and are more noticable in angled lighting. Because of the sharp cheekbone i have i was curious if the filler will take away the sharp jawline i have because i dont want that to be round and full I want to maintain my masculine chisled cheekbone. I am currently doing dermapen with prp, i have only done 2 sessions thus far. NO INFINI RF available at my location. I have taken pics with angled lighting and some normal lighting.

Acne scar protocol in Los Angeles

I would use a combination of subcision, ematrix RF, fractional laser, and fillers to help smooth your acne scars. That is part of our Hidef acne scar protocol. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Yes, easy fix with filler and subcision.

Yes, this can be improved by 50% at least with one session of filler with or without subcision. See the video below that explains all treatments regarding acne scarring and procedures. All the best, Dr Davin Lim 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist