Fat reduction on abdomen. (photos)

I want to start with the exilis treatment soos as we're going to Phuket on 5 November. Will I have enough time to do it and will I be able to see extreme results before our trip? Should you avoid alcohol completely during the treatments?

Exilis

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question in regards to Exilis. It is typically suggested to have a total of 6 treatments 7-10 days apart. Results will continue to improve over the course of three months as well. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.