What can be done to make round eyes more almond shaped and slightly upward slanted? (Photo)

I hate the shape of my eyes, they are to round and large and I would like them to be more almond shaped and slightly upward slanted. Is there any procedure that can achieve this. I went for cantoplasty plastic surgery a year ago but the doctor barely made any difference as seen in the picture. In addition my left eyelid has scaring due to a motor vehicle accident and was worked on by a reconstructive surgeon three years ago. Can anything be done to improve the appearance of the scar

What can be done to make round eyes more almond shaped and slightly upward slanted?

Almond eye surgery involves more than just canthoplasty. See following link for more details. There are also limitations of what can be done depending on the existing anatomy.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon