Had eyelid surgery in 2013 my eyes now look completely different to each other. What has happened? (photos)

Can it be fixed and how? Before I got the saggy eyelids, my eyes used to be my best feature. I hoped to get that back with surgery. I am so disappointed 4 years on. It looks weird and I now avoid looking at people face on, as I have become so self conscious about my eyes. If I close my right eye as if in a wink it feels tight and pulls the lower lid slightly but not with the left eye.

Asymmetry after surgery

It appears that your brows and eyelids just rest at different heights. This is something that is common, but can be addressed if it bothers you. See your surgeon and discuss this with him/her. 

Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon

You have a mild ptosis on your RIGHT eyelid, on this side the eyebrow is slightly elevated. This is not uncommon a few years after eyelid surgery
You should see the Plastic Surgeon who did the first operation.