What is likely and most efficient procedure for a firmer stomach and breast lift? (photos)

I'm a 40yr old, had 2 natural births, very active & satisfied with weight. Have 2 finger diastisis only at umbilical but above and below that area is fine. 1) could I get breast lift without the vertical scar? 2) is it necessary to replace my 10 year old silicone implants which I was told would never break or leak and if so why? 3) I don't have much excess belly skin - could I be a candidate for a mini tummy tuck with very low scar? 4) could mini TT work with navel diastisis muscle repair?

Mommy Makeover Candidate?

Thank you for your questions.
It appears as though you could benefit from a #tummytuck to tighten your abdominal muscles and give you a flat stomach.  You don't appear to need much of a #breastlift and so your vertical scar would be small.  That being said, it is hard to tell from photos alone.
Please book an in-person consultation with a #boardcertified plastic surgeon to determine the best procedures for your specific situation.

Your multiple questions.

First, be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon because an in-person evaluation is always easier and likely more accurate. 
With respect to your question about a breast lift, it looks like your nipple-areolar complexes are well above the inframammary fold, so any lift you require might be done with a relatively small scar. Regarding replacement of the implants, many last well past 10 years. They can certainly fail, since they are mechanical devices and subject to wear, but they may last a long time. What you do regarding your abdomen depends on how much operation you are willing to accept.  No question, the surgeon has more control and can give you a tighter abdomen with a full operation. It is technically quite a bit more difficult to correct even a small diastasis above the navel without a lot of tissue mobilization as in a full abdominoplasty. Sometimes and "investment" in a bigger operation can make a huge difference in your long term satisfaction. The scar should be quite low under any circumstances. I hope your experience is very good, as you appear to physically be a very good candidate. 

Jeffrey G. Copeland, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for a MM

Pregnancy and motherhood are wonderful and exciting times in a woman’s life. Many women, however, will experience unwanted permanent physical changes that are not always desirable. All too often, women find it emotionally and physically difficult to adjust to these new changes in their bodies affecting their self-esteem and personal self-image. These changes vary greatly and range from stretch marks and varicose veins to the more significant changes such as, smaller and sagging breasts, enlarged waist with redundant skin and larger hips.
Fortunately, there are many treatments available to correct or improve these common post-pregnancy changes. Many of these procedures are non-surgical or relatively simple outpatient surgeries. Some treatments are possible because of new technology such as lasers and liposuction developed in just the last few years. These surgeries are commonly known as the “mommy makeover”.

Far more important than deciding if a tummy tuck or a mommy makeover is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that!
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!
I have also attached a video for a possible Mommy Makeover Candidate.

Dr Derby

I would recommend you a full Tummy tuck with the breast lift. It is important to determine during an in person evaluation if it will be breast lift with implants. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Mommy make-over - what should be done?

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• You look excellent for having had two children! Good work.
  • Your photos strongly suggest that a mini-tuck will not give you the improvement you need.
  • You may benefit from a designer tuck - muscle repair with limited skin resection.
  • Once your diastasis is correction, you may much more excess skin than it appears now.
  • If you are happy with your implants and breast size, and your breasts are soft with no capsular contracture, a lift alone can be done.
  • Based on the photo, a vertical scar will give you the best result but an exam is needed to know for sure. 
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Mommy Makeover - Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck and breast augmentation with lift. The abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips at the time of tummy tuck surgery. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!