Contour threads removed. Had them inserted 7 years ago, have been painful all these years and are now red and inflamed.

Had them inserted 7 years ago, have been painful all these years and are now red and inflamed. Have a stinging sensation!

Contour Threads removed

Dear Patient: thank you for your question!  I'm so sorry to hear about your experience! The best option is for you to have them removed and go see your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for further post-operative follow up! Good luck and hope this helps!

Suture lift in Beverly Hills

Hello and thanks for the question.

Sorry to hear this. The new threads on the market are not permanent and don't have the same risk profile as the threads you likely had placed. I'm sorry to hear about your troubles.  Hopefully it is resolved at this point.

Best of luck, Dr. Vallecillos

Glenn Vallecillos, MD