My breasts are uneven after surgery. Is this normal? I can feel the bigger one on the right hand side on top of my chest (Photo)

Is this normal or were my implants placed wrongly ?

My breasts are uneven after surgery. Is this normal?

To better answer your question, it would be helpful to know how many days/weeks you are post-op and if your surgeon used different sizes or styles on one side versus the other.  Uneven breasts soon after surgery are often due to the amount of swelling a patient experiences within the first few weeks after surgery.  This swelling usually will subside within a few weeks to months. Also, every woman has breasts that are at least slightly asymmetric to start with and these asymmetries often remain after surgery and can sometimes be amplified.

Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon