How can I make my breasts bigger in an affordable way?

Since college I've been called names such as slappy because I have small boobs, some people think I don't have them at all they touch my chest in order to feel them, even the smallest bra size 32A is big. I'm thinking of buying breast pads hoping they'll make a difference, I've tried the sock trick, but stopped in fear of getting cancer. If my parents could afford the surgery, I would've done it a long time ago. Please help

Financial Options Breast Augmentation

Many Plastic Surgery clinics will offer payment plans or work with third party financing companies. I recommend that you seek a board certified Plastic Surgeon you are comfortable with and inquire about their payment options.
All the best

How to make your breasts bigger in an affordable way

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation 

Affordable breast augmentation

Hello,Some of my patients with a limited budget seek a financing plan to pay for their surgery over several years.  Others will save their money in advance over several years to avoid interest payments.  Perhaps one of these options will work for you.

Bigger breasts without surgery?

Hello and thank you for your question. In my clinic I provide both surgical and non-surgical services to address the many concerns that my patients have. This is because sometimes surgery options are best, and sometimes there are non-surgical options than are preferable, sometimes there is a place for surgical or non-surgical options and I will discuss with my patients what may work best for their circumstances, and sometimes surgical and non-surgical options are best side-by-side, and in conjunction with each other.This is not one of those times. I am not aware of any creams or non-surgical treatments that will give you what you want. Be careful about wasting your money on unproven, unscientific treatments. In my opinion, surgery will be your only option.

Unfortunate problem

unfortunately there is no way to give you the size, symmetry and shape you are likely desiring without a breast augmentation. Most surgeons in the US work with financing companies that can make the surgery more affordable for patients such as yourself. good luck

No creams will work

There is no safe, reliable or predictable nonsurgical way to increase or decrease the size of your breasts.  Creams and supplements do not work and can be dangerous depending on their contents.  Breast surgery is an excellent way to improve the shape, position, size, and symmetry of the breasts.