Breast Reduction for 18 year old virgin.

Hello :) I am an 18 year old south African looking to get a Breast reduction plus I'm still a virgin, I hope I can one that will not give me health complications in the future. My boobs are making me feel really uncomfortable and self - conscious.

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.

Breast Reduction for 18 year old

I'm sorry to hear about the physical and (possible) psychosocial problems your disproportionately large breasts are causing you. It is probable that you are dealing with juvenile breast hypertrophy. 

In my practice, timing of breast reduction surgery is determined on a case-by-case basis. It is not too early to do your homework and learn as much as possible about breast reduction surgery and the potential risks and complications associated with the procedure.  

It will be important that you learn about the potential risks/complications associated with breast reduction surgery. Unsatisfactory scarring is one of the potential complications. Make sure you also understands that further surgery may be necessary in the future (for example if the breasts were to grow in size again).

Some of the risks/potential complications associated with breast reduction surgery include: infection, bleeding, seroma, hematoma, wound healing problems, abnormal scarring ( hypertrophic or keloid), loss of sensation, inability to breast-feed, breast asymmetry, necrosis of tissue or skin, unsatisfactory cosmetic results, unpredictability of exact cup size postoperatively, recurrence of the breast hypertrophy, and the potential for further surgery. other risks related to surgery in general include deep venous thrombosis (clots), pulmonary embolism, pneumonia and even death.

Fortunately, the vast majority of patients who undergo this procedure by well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons and board certified anesthesiologists do very well and complications tend to be relatively minor and treatable. The severe complications are rare.

On the other hand, breast reduction surgery is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform and I think that for the right teenager (enough symptoms) it may be an excellent option (regardless of the age).   When the time is right, seek consultation with well-trained/experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work achieving the types of outcomes you would be pleased with. I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to juvenile breast reduction surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.