Labiaplasty, how much does this operation cost in South Africa (Gauteng)?

I'm really need to know cause it is really in the way in my sexual life ..and I can't wear lace underwear cause it come out of my underwear...and I'm ashamed of myself ...it is really taking a lot of my self-confidence... My husband don't even want to have sex with me cause he complain is in the way during intercause... For 2yrs we never had sex..please help...I have not a photo of my virgina....I will appreciate it if you can answer me as soon as possible

Candidate for a labiaplasty

There is a trend to have less prominent labia, but this is a matter of choice and there are no medical reasons to do so other than improving your appearance down there. Candidates for a Labiaplasty procedure are women who are concerned about the appearance of their labia or experience discomfort due to exceptionally large or long labia of either the inner our outer lips. Labia unevenness can result in discomfort with intimate contact, chronic rubbing, as well as psychological discomfort, which leads to the inability to wear certain types of tight clothing. Most women live with these symptoms, and actually are not even aware that a certain surgical procedure exists to help to correct this problem and restore their femininity.

LabiaplastyVaginal Rejuvenation

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Labiaplasty cost in South Africa

Surgical prices vary by region, surgeon reputation, and surgical experience. I currently charge $4500 for labiaplasty of bilateral minora ($3000 unilateral) and additional fees for labia majora and/or if a clitoral hoodectomy is also required. Although I have kept these prices stable for several years, they are more likely to go up not down with time. I have been performing this procedure for over 15 years in Beverly Hills, CA as one of my specialties. I also authored a book on it a couple of years ago. 
Because the surgery appears simple at first glance, there are many novice surgeons nowadays offering up their services for labiaplasty. Keep in mind however that the first time around has the absolute best chance for success and that revisions are very difficult. Glad to help. 

Ryan Stanton, MD

Labiaplasty, how much does this operation cost in South Africa

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry to hear that your current appearance has caused you such personal and psychological issues.  Though I do not know of a particular surgeon in S. Africa, or the average cost of a labiaplasty procedure I am attaching a link below that should allow you to search for board certified plastic surgeons near you to research their ability at performing the procedure.  They can also give you estimates for cost.  Hope this helps.