My BA is booked for 27 Sept. Can I confirm on the day if I want to go over or under the muscle, or must it be done beforehand?

Greetings

Thank you for your question, it is best to contact your surgeon and go through everything before your operation. Also make sure that you have all details wellunderstood before your procedure.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

I think it is important for your plastic surgeon to understand about your indecision at the present time.  I would suggest that she revisit with her plastic surgeon and discuss your concerns and see if her surgeon can help you towards a proper decision for you.  I would advise against simply showing up on the day of surgery and changing what may have already been your surgeons plan for your surgery.

Breast augmentation

It would be best to confirm everything several days before your procedure.  You need to understand everything about the procedure and have no questions going in.

John Burns, MD

Under or over the muscle?

Hi there. This should be sorted out well ahead of the day. The day of surgery is just that, all decisions having been made beforehand.

Speak to your surgeon as soon as possible to get this worked out.

Peter Callan, MBBS
Geelong Plastic Surgeon

My BA is booked for 27 Sept. Can I confirm on the day if I want to go over or under the muscle, or must it be done beforehand

If you want the best overall experience its best to make sure your surgeon knows what you want as early as possible so he or she can plan appropriately for your surgery. Of course, you always have the right to change your mind up until you are put to sleep. If you are unsure of what to do then meet with your surgeon again to discuss what will be best. Best of luck! 

Mathew A. Plant, MD, FRCSC