After having a BBL, TT and a BA, is it safe to fly for 24 hrs? What are the dangers and how can they be avoided?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing following surgery. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Dont do it

After those surgeries you need to have some follow ups with your doctor, and also resting.Its very risky for big complications flying so early. Need to stay at least 12 nights after surgery.
dr Hernandez Pizzoglio