Will areolas be round again? (photos)

I'm 3 weeks post op after a lift and implant replacement. Whereas I am satisfied with the breast shape, I'm concerned about the aerola post op shape which is not round and the pleating around the incision. Does this look normal for 3 weeks and if so when can I expect round nipples again?

Areolas

Thank you for your question and providing photos. Based on your photos it appears that you have a nice result. I tell all my patients it takes 4-5 months for your implants to fully settle and all the swelling to resolve. I do believe your breast shape will continue to change over this time frame. Best of luck

Areola Incision Healing

From my experience, a full circle incision made along the border of the areola. Heals very well. May be associated with an increased likelihood of inability to successfully breast-feed, as compared to the other incision sites and has an increased risk of capsular contracture (hardening of implant).This incision option is ideal for saline implant placement.  Saline implants require a smaller incision because they are not filled until they are inside the body. Make sure you take this question to your surgeon if you think that it continues along with some misshape and discomfort. Best of luck to you.