Am I a candidate for full tummy tuck? (Photo)

I have quite a small waist of 27inches, many stretch marks as well as a little loose skin and an umbilical hernia. My navel is also placed quite high with my csection scar low. All loose skin is below navel. Would I be able to have a full tummy tuck done? I would like to have as much stretch marks removed. Please see pics

Candidate for full tummy tuck

Thank you for your question.  Although you have a significant amount of loose skin below the belly button, a mini-tummy tuck is a very limited operation.  When correcting the laxity of the lower abdomen, it would make sense to address the tissue above the umbilicus as well.   Best of Luck, Dr. Michael Omidi