Scary Situation...My Breasts! Any suggestions? (photos)

I had a breast argumentation in 2014. They're 465cc Nagor implants which where inserted through my Tummy Tuck. Things have been fine until a few months ago when I started having this constricting pain or not necessarily pain but uncomfortable pull on the side of my left breast. A few weeks ago while I was laying in bed I began to feel the side of my left breast and I could feel hardness at the top and toward the bottom side it felt like my implant is broken. It's been aching lately...I'm worried

Capsular contracture?

You might have a capsular contracture, but it is best to be evaluated in person to be properly evaluated.

Left breast discomfort

Dear madam,
 Thanks for submitting your pictures and sorry for your problem. From observing your pictures , there are hints of capsule contracture in your left breast, which might explain your discomfort.
 However, only physical examination will be able to ascertain such findings.
   The reason for the hardening can be implant's leakage or trauma to the pocket from over use that can cause small bleeding , which can irritate the capsule and cause contracture. Other possibility is 'biofilm' from disseminated bacteria that can occur after dental treatment , colonoscopy, UTI etc when preventative antibiotics were not used.
 In any event, if indeed you have capsule contracture , there are 2 surgical options:
 1. The capsule is tight but thin and not inflamed. In that case capsulotomy(scar release) is indicated. If the implant is intact, there is no need to replace it.
 2. The capsule is thick and inflamed (biofilm), which requires replacement of implant and capsulectomy (excision of capsule) , in order to prevent recurrence.
  Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who perform lots of 'redo' breasts augmentation in accredited surgery center for your safety. Check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent, attractive and natural looking.
                                  Dr Widder

Is my implant broken?

This question is best addressed in an in person examination.  In my office a simple ultrasound can readily discern whether or not the implant is broken.  I recommend that you go back to your original implanting surgeon for examination. I hope this is helpful.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Capsular contracture

What you are describing may be the onset of a capsular contracture.  The human body normally forms a thin capsule of scar tissue around an implant.  Sometimes however, that capsule can thicken and/or contract possibly causing changes in the feel and shape of the breast and even causing pain.  The incidence is typically 1-3% per year.  The only way this diagnosis can be made is with an in-person examination.  The only treatment is surgical.  I recommend reaching out to your surgeon for an evaluation.