Knots underneath skin where fat was injected for bbl?

Had bbl a year agoi now have sore knots or lumps under neath my skin where fat was injected

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I suggest you to go to your surgeon to check if the stitches did not get dissolved for the surgeon to remove them, besides that if it doesn't have to be with that, get an appointment to check what's happening inside your body. 

This may represent scar.  This may represent fat necrosis.  I would try to email or call the surgeon.  Surgeons want to know about potential problems.

Fat necrosis

It sounds like you are complaining about nodules that may represent fat necrosis. This may go away on its own or may require surgical excision.

BBL

Hello, and thank you for your question. I would recommend that you follow up with your treating physician. More than likely you either have some scar tissue or potentially some areas of fat necrosis. A physical examination and a full evaluation would be warranted at this time. Best of luck.

John J. O'Brien, Jr., MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon