What can I do about my eye bags? They have very deep sunken lines. (photo)

My mum has eye bags like mine so maybe ive inherited it from her but I think she has hers from lack of sleep. I never used u get much sleep but now I do but they don't seem to be going. I have had them for years now (not forever) is there anyway I can get rid of them?

Treatment for under eye bags

Thank you for your question.  Based on the photo provided, there is some hollowness in the lower lid tear trough.  This can be camouflaged with conservative application of dermal fillers to the area.  See a specialist to learn more and best wishes.  

Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon

Treatment for under eye bags

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon

Under Eye Rejuvenation with fillers, lasers, microneedling/prp

Fillers, lasers, and microneedling/PRP can improve under eye hollows. My patients try to get non surgical treatments to avoid surgery. We use PRP and stem cells there often. I suggest consulting with an expert to develop a treatment plan best suited for your short and long term goals. Best, Dr. Emer.