I had a ba and I'm 6 days post op.

I have a pain in my left breast under my boob near my cleavage when I wear my post op bra when I take it off it eases off why is this my surgoen told me to wear a bra for 6 weeks so not sure what to do only been like it a couple of days

6 days post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. Its normal to have pain and swelling at this time of your post op. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Post Op Bra Concern

It is not uncommon to have pain and sensitivity where a bra band presses on incisions. You may be able to adjust the tightness of that bra or ask your Plastic Surgeon if you can switch to a different one until your swelling resolves a bit. You should  note some significant improvement by about two weeks post op.
All the best

Pain and bra

You should discuss this with your surgeon and figure out a solution based upon the exam and your surgeon's goals. Best of luck.