10 mths post revision of the tip. Nose still crooked, too projecting, wider than before any Rhinoplasty.Any suggestions?(photos)

I plan my last attempt to rhinoplasty, i beg for advice, because two surgeries with same dr brought negative changes. How to make my nose less projecting in the tip area? Nose is still crooked, what should i ask for to fix it (it was already broken once + septum straightened). Why is the tip MUCH bigger than pre surgeries? I suspect it wasnt touched, just dorsum lowered, so now it is not matching. Nostril flare is also bigger. Advices what to ask for step by step, will be greatly appreciated!

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. If you are unhappy with your results after a second attempt. I recommend finding a second opinion with a board certified plastic surgeon who is also a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons.

Allentown Plastic Surgeon