Soreness/pain in inframammary incision 9 weeks post augmentation. What do you think is causing this soreness/pain?

I am now 9 weeks postop breast augmentation (silicone implants under the muscle). Things are progressing really well with no complications until at 9 weeks, I felt this soreness/slight pain on the bottom part of my right breast area in the inframammary incision area. My breast have not changed in shape and are still soft. I have taking Advil on and off for the last 8 days. Sometimes the soreness/pain goes away and then it comes back again. What do you think is causing this soreness/pain? Thanks.

Pain at incision 9 weeks after augmentation

Incisional discomfort can occur after surgery. In order to be properly evaluated you would need to be seen in person.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}