My silicone implants are 10 years old. I have a dull ache behind the nipple and down arm on one side which comes and goes.

Visit Your Doctor

Thank you for your question. I recommend that you go see a Doctor in person- either you Plastic Surgeon for examination of your implants or your primary care physician and let them know about any other symptoms you are experiencing so that they can provide a full assessment.
All the best

See your plastic surgeon to evaluate your dull ache behind the nipple, radiating down your arm.

Greetings,      You should make a follow-up appointment with your plastic surgeon to evaluate the source of your discomfort.        If this atypical breast and arm discomfort is left sided, you should have it evaluated by your regular physician and get an EKG. If you experience this pain again on the left side, you also could go to the emergency room for an evaluation.       Best Regards,

Douglas J. Raskin, MD
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Breast discomfort

An examination is the best way to help determine the cause of your symptoms.  Contact your physician for an appointment.  You may expect that further testing such as an ultrasound or mammogram may be ordered.  Best wishes.

Camille Cash, MD