I can feel and see the back of my implant. Any suggestions? (photos)

Hi, I'm 8wks post uplift.. I'm quite slim and my breasts were very saggy before. My right breast was the worst with least fat. this implant feels like it's loose and has 'fallen'. I feel it slipping into the position (in the pic) when I lean over. As the indent between my cleavage in the pic shows, You can actually the see the flat of the back of the implant... This is not visible on my right breast, which has no issues and feels very 'secure'. Can anyone PLEASE advise xx ty x

Wait for some time

The final appearance, shape, and movement are not exactly the same as normal breasts. The surgically enlarged breasts do not move in the same way as normal breasts. They tend to be firmer. The contours are usually somewhat different than normal breasts. In some patients these discrepancies may be rather noticeable. Although every effort is made to place the implants symmetrically, complete symmetry is rarely achieved. Immediately after surgery, the breasts are swollen and firmer. The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months, but up to one year may be required for the end result.

I can feel and see the back of my implant. Any suggestions?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well… It seems that your mplant turned around your pocket, this has to be fixed..
I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, feel swollen and also have bruises and open wounds, it is normal and that can happen Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD