Would like to lower my hair line and am looking for experienced doctors that could tell me approximate costs? (Photos)

In other words, based on the photos, could I please get a rough estimate. I realize that this is just an estimate and could be more or less, but I definitely need a price so I can make it a goal to start saving for it now. Also how many grafts approximately do you reckon I need? Some details about me: I have been on finasteride for 1.5+ years and still going strong. I plan to take this medication for the rest of my life.

Wants lower hairline

To lower the hairline in a mane like you over the age of 26, you can have hair transplants that work very well for this process. The cost would reflect just where you want the hairline and the lower you want it, the higher the cost. IF it is just the corners that you want lowered, it would take about 1000 grafts or about $6000 dollars less the realself discount we offer

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Cost of cosmetic surgery is highly variable depending on the doctor and the type of procedure. See a doctor for a proper exam

Cost of cosmetic surgery is highly variable depending on the doctor and the type of procedure.  See a doctor for a proper exam.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Lower hairline

It may be best to wait until if and when  you lose enough hair to need surgery and a change of hair style. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon