How can I stop armpit excessive sweating?

at all my armpit sweats even when i am in my bed and armpit has too hoping sweat

Stopping underarm sweat?

There's two ways that work best: Botox which has to be done about every 6 months or MiraDry for which patients typically reduce their sweating permanently by 75-80 % from their baseline level with one treatment. To get drier in a hot country like Somalia, you may need two treatments of MiraDry 3 months after the initial procedure. 

Dr. ALDO

Stopping underarm sweat?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. ALDO

MiraDry

MiraDry is a great treatment to help permanently reduce sweat glands in the armpit with minimal downtime.  1 to 2 treatments is whats typically recommended for an overall 80% reduction of wetness and odor. Hope this helps.  Good luck.

MiraDry

MiraDry in Somalia and UAE

I did train a doctor from the UAE to do the miraDry. You can probably travel there to get it done or visit the U.S. for this procedure. There are many centers in New York, including ours that perform the miraDry procedure. We are a Platinum Plus Provider for miraDry.Hratch L Karamanoukian MD FACS

MiraDry in Somalia and UAE

Sweating in bed

MiraDry has had excellent results for your problem.  You will still sweat everywhere else on your body if you are hot.  Sweat evaporation cools the body and helps to regulate body temperature.  If the humidity in the air is really high like in Houston, Texas and you are outside in the summer, your sweat will not evaporate and you will just stay wet.  MiraDry will keep your underarms dry but that is only 2% of your total sweat glands.

Sweating in bed

Excessive sweating

There are many different treatments for excessive under arm sweating. I would recommend that you see your doctor for advice. The MiraDry procedure is a particular treatment that could be helpful for you which helps to permanently reduce the sweat glands.
Good luck

Chien C. Kat, FRCS
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Excessive sweating

Good luck

Chien C. Kat, FRCS
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Arm pit sweat

Miradry is a treatment for underarm sweat that takes about an hour and half with permanent results.  Botox is another option. It works well but it needs to be repeated every 4-6 months.  I hope this helps!

Dr. Quenby Erickson

Arm pit sweat

Dr. Quenby Erickson

MiraDry for Sweating

You are experiencing hyperhidrosis. There is hope! A microwave technology called MiraDry, can cure your problem in as little as 1-2 treatments. 

#miradry  #stopsweatingforever   #thereishope

MiraDry for Sweating