With Thermiva, how long will just 1 treatment last?

ThermiVa Treatment

Thank you for your question. Everyone responds differently to treatment. Your results from the first ThermiVa treatment will be immediately noticeable. ThermiVa is recommended in a series of 3 treatments for maximum results. For more information, I recommend getting a in person consultation from a board-certified dermatologist. 

How long will results last

Thank you for your question. With Thermiva patients they can see great results with one treatment, but the treatment is programmed to give you the maximum benefit in three treatments.  Yearly maintenance is also recommended to be done after your three treatmnents.  If you have any questions regarding Thermiva contact a plastic surgeon near you to schedule a consultation to get all your questions answered and best reach your goal.

Edward E. Dickerson, IV, MD
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

How long will one thermiva last?

Everyone will respond differently.  One treatment may last and be enough for some women and five treatments might not be enough for other women.  I operated on a patient yesterday who had one thermiva treatment that did nothing.  Before vaginal tightening surgery if someones anatomy is normal I recommend a trial of thermiva.  Its safe and easy and painless and less expensive that surgery.  But if a woman does not notice an improvement after the first treatment then spending more money might not be worth it. 

Michael Litrel, MD, FPMRS, FACOG
Woodstock Urogynecologist

Long Lasting Results wtih Yearly Maintenance

Thanks for your question regarding ThermiVa.  Just as every 6 month teeth cleaning is recommened to maintain gum and tooth health, I like to recommend yearly maintenance with ThermiVa. The first go round includes three sessions each spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart.  Then we set up yearly update and maintenance appointments.  Good luck on your next treatment.

Cheers,

Steven Camp MD

#HappyCamperMD

Steven M. Camp, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Thermiva Requires At Least Three Treatments

Patients usually see some improvements after the first treatment but the therapy is programmed to give you the maximum benefit in three treatments. For that reason, I price the procedure for all three treatments and do not offer single treatments for first timers. 

On the other hand, you should know the results have been far beyond my patients expectations and all the symptoms improve..

Ahmet R. Karaca, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

ThermiVa results

Most patients will experience improvement of their symptoms after the first ThermiVa treatment, but it is unclear how long this will last. The recommended schedule is 3 treatments spaced a month apart and results are expected to last about 1 year, Good luck.

Renata Wix-Harris, MD
Livingston Physician

ThermiVa Results

Patients can expect noticeable results after their first ThermiVa treatment. However, these results will not be long-lasting. That is why I recommend patients to have three ThermiVa treatments consecutively, each a month apart. This standard treatment frequency has shown the best results. After your three ThermiVa treatments, you can have a yearly maintenance treatment. Each of these sessions are about half an hour long and the duration of the results depends on each patient.

Yael Halaas, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thermiva, how long will just 1 treatment last?

Hi Euclid,

Great question as I have been getting the same question from many of my patients. You will probably get noticeable results after the first treatment however it is not long lasting that’s why we highly recommend to do three treatments for better and longer lasting results. After the three series of treatments you can do maintenance every year or it may be longer everyone is different. 

Carlos Mata M.D.,  MBA, FACS

Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon

Carlos Mata, MD, MBA, FACS

ThermiVA treatment

It's hard to say how much improvement will be appreciated in just one treatment and what it's duration of effect will be as each patient presents along a wide spectrum of clinical findings.

The best results with ThermiVA are seen with 3 consecutive treatments (each 1 month apart) and 1 maintenance treatment annually thereafter.  The consecutive treatment builds upon one another and ultimately tightens internal vaginal mucosa and external genitalia for up to one year.

Great improvement in external and internal tissue tightness, vaginal moisture and even mild urinary incontinence can be seen after just one treatment, with most durable results after 3 recommended treatments. 

My Best suggestion is to seek a consultation with a reputable provider and discuss your unique case so that recommendations can be made and expectations can be set. 

Kathleen Waldorf, MD, FACS

ThermiVa

For maximum benefits, it is best that ThermiVa treatments are done in a series of three.  Most patients experience the treatments building on each other with each subsequent procedure.  Yearly spot treatments are recommended after that.

Camille Cash, MD