With Thermiva, how long will just 1 treatment last?

Results with 1 treatment

The standard protocol calls for at least 3 treatments to see best results, and after 3 treatments you can expect your results to last up to a year. Each person is different and some may need a 4th treatment and some results may last considerably longer than a year, or even just short of a year.  I would not recommend to have just one treatment because results are not likely to be what you are wanting and they will not last as long. 

How long will one ThermiVa treatment last?

Excellent question, however you really do need three treatments to see the benefits of the treatment. One treatment will typically not be enough and you are probably wasting your money on one treatment alone.... I would recommend saving up in order to get the benefit of the recommended treatment protocol. Additionally I would recommend you consult with a Board Certified Urogynecologist and Reconstructive Vaginal Surgeoon that is experienced in vaginal rejuvenation techniques and offers both surgical and non-surgical options prior to going forward with treatment. They will give you a proper assessment and be able to guide you in the right direction i.e. If you have more severe damage , non-surgical options don't work alone and you will be wasting time and money. 

Best of luck to you. 

Dr Robert D Moore

Urogynecology and Reconstructive/Cosmetic Vaginal Surgery

Atlanta - Beverly Hills - Dubai

Robert D. Moore, DO
Atlanta Urogynecologist

ThermiVa Treatments

It is recommended to have 3 ThermiVa treatments each one month apart. Depending on symptoms and degree of laxity some women may need more than three. The effects after 3 treatments have been shown to last at least one year. With only one treatment your results will probably last less. Hope this helps answer your question.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Good question.

We generally recommend three treatments one month apart, deoending in your soecigic symptoms. The benefit from one treatment alone, if effective, can last 12 months or longer. Three treatments will be more effective for longer term benefits.

Ram Kalus, MD
Mount Pleasant Plastic Surgeon

ThermiVa

Usually 3 teeatments are recommended once month apart. Typically treatment consists of 20min of internal and 10min of external treatment. Thanks

Armen Kirakosyan, MD, FACOG, FACS
East Aurora Urogynecologist