I can't really tell from the photographs what the specific issue is. Areas untreated will be softer than those that are. Loose skin is a possibility after liposuction As there is no way to successfully shrink skin.
Its impossible to tell what your issue is from these photos. It appears you still have some fat and/or swelling in the area you are holding, which are very high up on the abdomen and over the ribs. I typically liposuction that area, but some do not and may have thought you may not have needed it. I would suggest speaking to your physician. If the area was treated, it would still be swollen. I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.
Thank you for your liposuction question.
- The area you are holding is over your ribs - it may not have been liposuctioned a second time or there may be no fat left, just loose skin. Skin is thick in this area.
- So it could be healing faster, or not have been treated or be soft because of excess skin,
- I do not see it in the photos except when you pinch it,
- This makes it more likely to be loose skin after a previous liposuction.
- Ask your surgeon - s/he should know for sure