I would like to know the cost of Botox for my mid back. I had a tractor accident in 2008. vertebrae broke apart would not heal.

How much does it cost to buy botox. My back hurts a lot and affects my quality of life.

I would like to know the cost of Botox for my mid back. I had a tractor accident in 2008. Vertebrae broke apart would not heal.

Thank you for your question. Speak to the surgeon you have been working in regards to your accident to discuss if Botox is an option for you.

Thank you for your question.  Sorry about your pain. The topics here relate to cosmetic Botox.   Botox can be administered to allevaite back spasm  and  pain by a pain specialiost or rehab physican.  

Botox cost

This forum is to answer questions related to cosmetic medicine. Your use of Botox is medically necessary and not cosmetic and would be completely outside our expertise. Also, the cost of Botox injection varies greatly depending your geography and who is administering it and for what purpose. You will need your neurologist, physiatrist or pain specialist to make an evaluation and treatment recommendation. It is very likely that Botox would not be the first choice to treat you unless there is significant muscle spasm and not nerve compression syndrome.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox for back pain

I'm sorry to hear that you have been in pain since 2008. I am sure that is not easy to deal with. Botox can be used to relax muscles- has someone recommended that to you for your pain? If you are working with a pain doctor or a neurologist that has recommended that you try Botox for your pain, I think they should ask your insurance to cover it- at least try.  It is hard to say how much it will cost because I don;t know how many units they are recommending. Also, there is not a guarantee that Botox will help your pain. Consider a consult with a spine surgeon that has experience with using Botox in this way. 
Good Luck,
Dr. Quenby Erickson