Dermalogica BIO-Peels with Microdermabrasion. Any suggestions?

My esthetician performed 2 Dermalogica BIO-Peels over a period of 2 weeks. She recommends a 3rd peel in a month. Although professional strength allowed for estheticians, these are not strong peels, 15% lactic acid/TCA. After 2 peels, I have had very light peeling and notice hyperpigmentation diminished. Is it ok to have microdermabrasion done before the 3rd peel OR, best to wait until after the 3rd peel? How soon before or after?

Microdermabrasion or chemical peels or both?

Microdermabrasion is often used inter-changeably with chemical peels or as a prep for peels.Patients with dull or sun damaged skin can definitely benefit from prevention, correction and protection treatments such as microdermabrasion or chemical peels.  At our practice, I recommend chemical peels and/or microdermabrasion depending on the amount of skin damage, sensitivity or downtime the patient has. Microdermabrasion is can be done in a series one every two to three weeks for best results or as a quick fix for softer, smoother skin or special events. There is very little downtime and the skin feels refreshed, clean and bright.  For deeper exfoliation our medical aesthetician can adjust the treatment based on the skin type, thickness and goals of the patient. Microdermabrasion is also a great maintenance treatment to do once a month to keep skin free of acne breakouts, clogged pores and dullness.  Great for all skin types in any weather. There are so many great options for chemical peels which range from light, lunchtime or express peels to deeper peels for more intense correction.  Glycolic acid, lactic acid peels, or the Skin Medica Illuminize Peel for starter patients or patients busy on the go to brighten, tighten and soften the skin.  The Skin Medica Vitalize Peel is one of our most popular peels and is perfect for sun damage, melasma, lines, wrinkles, acne and acne scars.  Best done in a series of three peels, one every three weeks the Vitalize Peel refines the skin's texture and tone and creates an even palette.  There is very little discomfort or downtime with this medium depth peel, maybe just a few days. Options for deep peels consist of TCA in various strengths and the VI Peel.  Customizing our peels and their special attributes is very important and based on the patient's goals. The VI Peel has an option for sun damage called "Precision Plus' which helps the appearance of brown spots, melasma and other pigmentation issues. Finding a licensed practitioner through referrals that listens and pays attention to your unique skin is key.  Hope this helps.  Good luck.