Is it possible for surgeon to operate on a woman 49 years old with a BMI of 35?

I would like to have BBL procedure performed ASAP. I had a tummy tuck 4 years ago with the same BMI #

BBL and Obesity

it's really not a question if Liposuction with Fat Transfer to the buttocks is "possible" but if it would be advisable in your particular case. The Liposuction would not remove more than 10 pounds of so of fat and its removal along the lower back and upper buttocks generally creates a nice "shelf butt" and a more prominent butt without needing to add more fat to the butt itself unless you want that look. I would encourage you to take photos of women your age and general size that you like and dislike. That better than anything would help the communication with your Plastic surgeon so he could tell you what may be best in your case. There is no substitute to clear communication and a face to face communication. 
Dr. Peter A. AldeaMemphis, TN

49-year-old with a BMI of 35

I see no reason why you should not be able to move forward with your procedure.

Your plastic surgeon will review your medical history during the consultation. At that time a decision could be made if any further tests or a valuations may be needed.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Medical history

I think that you would need to be seen in person to review the overall picture and evaluate what you want to have done. Best of luck.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon