Who is the best PS in Georgia?

Hello everyone!! I have been wanting to get a breast augumention with a lift along with a BBL. I've been researching different doctors in Georgia and can't decide who's the best one to go to. I really would love to hear everyone's opinions/experiences (good & bad). This is a big decision for me and I'll be investing a lot of money and I just want to make sure I choose the best doctor with the best results.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Plastic Surgeon in Georgia

If you're looking for a plastic surgeon in your area, I would recommended doing some background research, first. You should be looking for a highly accredited, board certified plastic surgeon with many years of experience. You should also be looking at the plastic surgeon's before and after photos to ensure that they are in line with your goals and desires. Above all, the plastic surgeon you choose should be one that you are comfortable with, so booking an in-person consultation with him/her is best when making your final decision. Good luck!

Who is the best Plastic Surgeon?

Thank you for the question. I will not be provide you with a specific name but I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. 

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  I hope this, and the attached link, helps.  Best wishes.