Can you get a TT and a butt lift at the same time? (Photos)

Do I need to get a tt or can I get a lipo and transfer the fat to my butt?

At our center we often combine a TT with a butt lift. It has the benefits of allowing for one operation, one anesthesia and one recuperation. Of course, you have to be examined to make sure that you are a candidate. I would suggest that you consult with a Board Certified PS with extensive experience performing the aboveprocedures.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Can you get a TT and a butt lift at the same time?

I do combined BBL and tummy tucks in my practice frequently. You want to make sure that you are healthy to undergo that amount of anesthesia as it usually takes ~5-6 hours to combine those (varies depending on who much liposuction you are wanting/needing).

Combined TT and BBL

thank you for your question and your photos. It is possible and I routinely to perform both BBL and TT at the same time. 

It's best to have a thorough in person consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss all of your treatment options. Best of luck!

Dr. Dhaval M.Patel
Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Chicago-Water Tower Place, Oakbrook, Hoffman Estates, South Barrington 

Combined TT and BBL

Dr. Dhaval M.Patel
Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

TT and BBL

Hello, thanks for your inquiry and your pictures. These two procedures could be combined, in fact are very popular together. It depends in your PS experience and in your overall health. The recovery becomes challenging because you can not lie down on your back without a boppy pillow, you would not be able to put any kind of pressure in your buttocks for at least 4 weeks.

Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

TT and BBL

Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Choosing the correct procedure

It's hard to tell without an examination but choosing liposuction versus a TT depends a lot on if you have skin laxity and muscle separation from previous pregnancies, what you're willing to go through and what you are trying to achieve.

An extended or wraparound abdominoplasty would probably give you a Contor that's impressive enough that you would not need a butt lift or fat transfer to your buttocks.

On the other hand if your goal is to have an excessively large rear and then adding fat may be the right procedure.

It's possible to have fun transferred to your buttocks in conjunction with a TT

Without question your best option is to have several consultations with multiple board-certified plastic surgeon's who have expertise in fat transfer and body contouring.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Choosing the correct procedure

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

It is possible to combine the two procedures, but it is not recommended due to difficult recovery and increased rate of complications. I would recommend doing the BBL first because more fat will be available for the transfer. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

BBL and Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question and for sharing photos. Generally speaking, I do not recommend undergoing these procedures at the same time. For optimal healing after a tummy tuck, you will want to lie prone on your back and butt. After a BBL, you cannot lie on your bum for several weeks. Since you will not want to jeopardize either procedure I usually recommend doing them separately for best results. Make sure that you're working with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

BBL and Tummy Tuck

Tummy tuck and a butt lift at the same time?

Greetings.  Both procedures can be done at the same time.  However, I generally recommend they be performed separately, especially if the tummy tuck is going to be involved.  If I am separating the two procedures, I recommend the lipouction with BBL first.  Then after 3-6 months, the tummy tuck can be performed.  Every surgeon will have a different style and recommendation on this particular question.  It also depends on what is expectations are for each procedure and how much can be done safely in one session.  Good luck!

Personally i don't perform those two procedure at the same time. 

It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Yes, these two procedures can be combined together assuming you are in overall good health and cleared for elective surgery by your primary care doctor.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

I appreciate your question.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon