Tiny bumps on lower breast tissue 3 weeks post op, is this normal? (photos)

I am a little over 3 weeks post op from my lift with 400cc silicone implants. I noticed today a small bump that kinda sticks our on the lower part of each breast, slightly above my incision line. Is this just a stage of healing? I hope I didn't mess anything up. I had to lift my toddler twice this week in and out of a grocery cart, she weighs 30lbs. That's the only strenuous type thing I've done though. I thought I was healing well.

Hello and thank you for your question. It is hard to comment on what may be happening based on photographs. Your surgeon would be the best person to advise you on what may be happening. From what can be seen it appears as though you will have a pleasing shape. Best Wishes Theodore T. Nyame MD  Harvard Trained Plastic Surgeon

Charlotte Physician

Bumps on incision

Thanks for your inquiry and pictures, it appears you are getting a nice result.  I am unable to advise from your pictures.  I suggest you see your doctor, it could be hives, rash, blisters, etc.  Good Luck.