I had my breasts done 4 years ago and now I have a dent

I want to know why ....and I would like to go back to my doctor and get it fixed ...all my girlfriends have there breast done and saw this and said no they even said my breast shkikdnt look like there sagging after only 4 years I got a lift as well

Dent in the breast four years are surgery

Firstly, everyone is different so there is little value in comparing your results to others.  You may have poor skin tone and quality which caused your breasts to sag much quicker than others.  You may have capsular contracture.  Without a photo, or more importantly, an in person examination its difficult to offer you much advice.  Return to your surgeon for a review and discussion of your concerns and options.

Dent in skin

Without photos or better yet an exam in person, it is difficult to say what may be causing a dent.  Best of luck.

Breast changes over time

Without a photo, there is no way to tell you anything about your current situation. However, your friends shouldn't be the source of information about the progression of your surgical outcomes. Did your friends see you before you had surgery? Did they assess the quality of your skin? Is the dent from a capsular contracture? There are numerous variables that need to be considered to give an opinion on your situation.

You should see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to get a formal opinion through an in-person consultation.

Vincent Marin, MD

Vincent P. Marin, MD

Breasts

A breast lift with implants is a very difficult operation.  I tell all patients to expect some recurrent droopiness of their breasts over time - I am not able to tell them when it will happen or why it will happen - but it will happen.  A secondary lift is not uncommon.  Best of luck.