How much does smile makeover cost? How long does it take?

hello my name is michel i have disorganized teeth and they are bigger i have no good smile, i fell as i want teeth surgery (smile makeover) my question is how much does it cost? and how long does it take? thank you!
Here is a link to all the information on Smile Makeovers.

Hope this helps!
Lori

Costa Rica Tabash Dentistry

Due to Costa Rica’s lower tax rates and lower cost of living, our prices are much lower than what they would be in North America, even though most of the materials we use, including our dental implants, are made in that United States. We can guarantee that the quality of the treatment received here will be the same or better than in any other specialty clinic in the world.

Costa Rica Dentist

Smile design cost...

The cost of a smile design really depends on the extent of the dental work that you need done.  They can range from a few thousand dollars to twenty-five or thirty thousand dollars.  I would recommend consulting an excellent cosmetic dentist with great before and after photos to discuss your options and your financial abilities.  Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.
Sarah Thompson, DMD