SmartXide for Nasolabial Folds, Crepey Skin, and Crow's Feet?

Is SmartXide laser a good option for dealing with nasolabial folds, crepey skin, and crow's feet? Will the results be permanent, or temporary yet longer-term compared to Botox and fillers?

Smartxide is good for skin and wrinkles, but not for folds!

It will do nothing for nasolabial folds, these are better addressed with fillers and/or a midface lift.  Crepey skin and crow's feet would respond well to a combo of Botox and the Smartxide laser.  This may take 2-3 treatments with the laser to get the result you are looking for, but will be well worth it!  I hate to recommend this because it is just a marketing ploy, but google "madonna lift" for results that you can get around the eyes with the Smarxide laser.

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon