How Can I Get a Smaller, More Pointed Jawline? (photo)

I want to get my jaw/chin changed into a smaller, more pointed jawline (see attached picture). Is there any type of surgery that could help me obtain this jawline?

Doctor Answers 1

Smaller more pointed jawline

This would require extensive mandibular osteotomies and bony work on the chin area.  If there is retrusive chin area, a small pointed chin implant could be inserted to give the narrowness, however, it would also increase the projection.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 143 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.