Need to use these techniques in hairline Hair transplant. Any suggestions? (photos)

What benefits can I have with this technique that in the first 5 milimeters of the hairline slits are made laterally (sideways / Perpendicular) and Which slit or needle diameter is best for dense packing for thin hair diameter. And should i request this technique at the HT-Clinic?

You may want to ask the clinic that uses the technique what benefits you may have. It is unclear what you may gain.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair Transplant Question

You posted a picture of a what a clinic is offering so I would suggest that you ask those questions of the clinic who produced the photos. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon