Hey. Im 6 week after breast augmentation. They are healing great and I feel wonderfuell. Do they drop ok? (photos)

Here is photo compere 1 week to 6 week

Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants / Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/ Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Right now, you are early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you. Then reassess final result at 6 months.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

6 Weeks Post Op Result

Yes you appear to have a good result with symmetric and properly placed implants.
All the best

The change is immediate. You should expect the skin to soften and the implant to settle at about three months after surgery. breast exercises are helpful in allowing the implant to settle into a more supple envelope.  about 3 months of breast exercises are sufficient. The only contraindication to breast exercises is when textured anatomical implants are used.
Follow up with your surgeon to see what your surgeon recommends.

Best Wishes!!