Hey. Im 6 week after breast augmentation, 400cc dual plane, silicon mod +, textured Mentor. (photos)

Im healing great. Will they drop more? I feel some mouvement in right breast,is that normal? I love it till now. Here are picture 1 week after surgery to compare 6 week (upper photo)

Breasts to Settle Post Augmentation

The final shape and size of your breast can take approximately 2 to 3 months following #augmentation. In fact, it can take up to one year may to see the end result.There may be some swelling, bruising, malposition, color differences. Sensation will be abnormal. Scars will be changing.
It's also common that each breast heal quite differently so #assymetry is not unusual. One breast may swell more, feel more uncomfortable, or have a different initial shape. After complete healing, they will be more similar and natural. You must have patience, but if this causes concern, speak to or schedule a visit with your surgeon.
If my patients have concerns that something is unusual about their healing process, it is important for them to call the office and discuss these concerns or come in to be examined.

Hey. Im 6 week after breast augmentation, 400cc dual plane, silicon mod +, textured Mentor.

You have a beautiful result 6 weeks after breast augmentation.  Please be confident that her implants will drop more into a normal position over the next 8-12 weeks.  You have a great result don't push it.

6 Weeks Post Op

Thank you for your question and photos. Textured implants won't drop dramatically because they lock into position where they are placed, however your implants appear to be placed well. Throughout the next few months they should continue to soften.

All the best

Breast augmentation - result ok at 6 weeks?

Thank you for your question about your breast implants.

You appear to have a lovely result.
With textured implants, they are unlikely to drop much more.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS