Hair transplant for 25 yrs old male. Which procedure,will be right for my case? (photos)

Hello, Im 25 yrs old male from Slovenia,and i want to know if im good candidate for hair transplant.I began receding at age 20,and now im pretty sure that im already Norwood4 at age 25.Im planning to do hair transplant in nearly future at age 26,or 27.My dad has Norwood5 at age 50,and my grandfather on mother side has norwood4 at age 75,so dermathologist told me,that i can expect same Norwood stage,because of genetics. what do u think?

Hair transplant for 25 yrs old male. Which procedure,will be right for my case?

Thank you for your question. Thank you for your question. Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated, To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

You need to see a doctor in person for an examination to understand if a surgery may be right for your case

You need to see a doctor in person for an examination to understand if a surgery may be right for your case.  Maybe your expectation is not in line with what is possible or your donor hair may not be suitable.  These are things you need to discuss with your doctor after an examination.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Balding at 25

You have presently a Norwood Class 6 pattern and it might even progress beyond that. Any hair transplant consideration requires a good communication with the doctor you select and make sure that your expectations and his recommendations are match correctly. Ask to see some of his patients as I show of mine all of the time with one on one interviews allowed

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Norwood4 at age 25

I think that you almost have grade 5 norwood  AGA  and advise you to have a FUE operation of 3500-3800 grafts (I mean approx. 8000-9000 hair shaft ). No need to wait for so long because you almost loss %60 of hair. Doc will determine frontal hair line and debade with you to decide level of new hairline. If your donor site is dense, Hair transplantation would cover all area in one session of operation that is bare and you would have a good, successfull result . Operation takes about 6-7 hours under local anestesia.

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Norwood Class 5 at Age 25

You may well progress to beyond class 5. You may have inherited hair loss genes from both sides. You should pursue medical therapies with a family doctor or dermatologist. After hair loss becomes more stable, that may be in 3, 5 or 10 years surgical hair restoration may be an option.

Brian Goertz, MD
Seattle Hair Restoration Surgeon