Who is considered the best surgeon to raise the bridge of the nose? Please help I am desperate and hopeless. (photo)

I underwent two rhinoplasty surgeries, first one the tip correction and second the nose bridge, cut out the hump and make it smooth.Now it is too smooth, no refined lines and I have a curve there,I would like to make it back with the hump from the profile and hump as well a little bit on the sides,so it won't be so straight and smooth. I am very depressed every second:( I need to wait until it will be one year post op, but since I don't know if it is possible to bring my nose back. Please help.

Hang in there

I read your concern.  Sorry to hear you are not happy.  I agree that one should strongly consider waiting at least one year before any attempts be made at a revision rhinoplasty.  Give it time and allow yourself some time to adjust to your new profile.
To respond to your question:
If it is the area where your nose and forehead meet, known as the radix, that you feel may be too low, a variety of grafts can be used to alter the radix positioning.  Crushed cartilage wrapped in fascia, your bodies own "wrapping paper", can be used.  This is a method of "raising" the radix.
If it is the entire profile of your nasal dorsum that you are concerned or displeased with, there are a few options.  Your own nasal septal cartilage can be used to increase or alter the profile by laying it on top of the bone and cartilage.  Additionally, a silicone implant can be placed to alter the profile as well.
It is also important to remember that all of these options come with risks.  With each rhinoplasty surgery performed, the rates of complications increase.

Hope this was informative

Scottsdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Who is considered the best surgeon to raise the bridge of the nose? Please help I am desperate and hopeless.

How the Rhinoplasty operation is performed?

There are different kinds of rhinoplasty operations however we can divide them as the one that requires bone excision and the one that does not need bone excision. The main fact that we classify the rhinoplasty operations like that is that the results and postoperative period is associated closely with this fact. In the operations like “nasal tip correction”, “simple rhinoplasty” there is no need for a bone excision however these minor operations cannot be beneficial for everyone. The operation type is need to be determined by the surgeon according to needs of the patient. In these minor operations the rhinoplasty is performed with closed method. The bone and the cartilage tissues are not involved in the surgery directly. Small nasal bumps can be removed in these operations.

In the operation that needs the bone and cartilage tissues to be involved; open approach is used. In the procedures with open approach, the size, shape and functionality of the nose can be improved. The big nasal bumps can be removed and septal deviations can be corrected providing a better nasal airway.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhino

Anytime you are seeking out a specialist like this, besides looking for board certification and patient reviews, clearly you want to see lots of before and after photos to make sure that the results that surgeon achieves are ones that would make you happy.
Do your homework and while revision rhinoplasty can be extremely challenging, you can likely expect a nice improvement.

Jeffrey Epstein, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Who's the best for revision rhinoplasty?

I'm sorry to hear you are unhappy with your recent rhinoplasty results. I highly recommend waiting until you have reached the 1 year post-operative mark before considering a revision.  It's important to research doctors that are experienced in revision rhinoplasty with cartilage grafting. I recommend consulting with board certified facial plastic surgeons for a complex revision rhinoplasty.  Ask for before/after photos of their work on previous revision rhinoplasty patients. Also, ask for telephone references that you can speak to.  Our office makes arrangements for out of state patients on a regular basis - don't hesitate to contact us directly if you have additional questions.

Mark Petroff, MD.

Mark Petroff, MD
Lake Oswego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Raising the bridge

Traditionally solid cartilage grafts have been recommended, however more recently many of us have gone to DCIF or diced cartilage in fascia which reduces the risk of visibility and palpability.Dr Rollin Daniel in Newport Beach and Dr Ronald Gruber in Oakland California are absolutely masterful at this technique.  Dr Lambros suggstion of a hyaluronic filler is a very good alternative also and is non-surgical and reversible.  Wait out the year before adding anything so you know where you are going to be.

Tertiary Rhinoplasty . Whose the best???

Only IN PERSON second opinions are helpful. Over the internet can not tell you much. Whether re operation or use of fillers is a personal choice after in person examination.As for "best" rhinoplasty surgeon? In L.A Dr Diamond. In Dallas Dr Gunter are choices...

Raise the bridge of the nose?

you might consider using an HA filler like restylane to rebuild the bridge of the nose. Modifications are  easy and safe if carefully done.  The result should last about a year or more and  can be reversed if necessary.

also much less expensive and less risky than early surgery.  

Val Lambros, MD, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon