Breast Implants Pain (Only One), is this normal?

I am currently 5th day after my surgery, tension, pain went away..however two days ago I started to feel some kind of another pain. Yesterday Icalled my PS, he said it is probably normal and the pain should go away in 1 or 2 days. Today I feel worse, the pain is more intense, pills do not work and the only thing that helps me is sitting wothout any little moving. (sorry for bad english). Thanks for any advice!

See the surgeon

It sounds normal, although examination by the plastic surgeon would be important to exclude anything that might attention.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you contact your surgeon today so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon