I put restalyne to the lips few days ago, and wondering if can top up with una jeunesse filler?

Can additional fillers be used after initial injection

Thank you for posting your question. It is usually acceptable to add additional fillers, but this needs to be addressed by your doctor. Make sure your injector is experienced with multiple fillers.  Good luck,

Top up after 1 week.

Without pictures it is hard to provide advice. However, it is safe to add una jeunesse fillers restylane fillers after a couple of weeks. Your doctor should advise you of your treatment plan. Personally, I would not recommend mixing the two. Please go to an experienced injector with a proven track record.

Lip Augmentation with Fillers or Lip Implant or Fat -- Go Slow, Use Cannulas

Multiple fillers can be used to augment the lips. I suggest you see an expert if you are concerned.  Best, Dr. Emer.