Sliding Genioplasty After Chin Implant

Hi, I recently had a chin implant placed. Although I love the look of more volume that the chin implant gave me, I really need more vertical height to my chin. I would like to have the same plastic surgeon perform the sliding genioplasty, however I am not sure if this is an operation that plastic surgeons do. My surgeon does specialize in facial so I am hoping he will do this do me. What is the max amount of vertical height that can be achieved doing a sliding genioplasty? Is it more costly?

No doctor answers yet